Class size | ExpatWoman.com

Class size

Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 16:33
What about the new gems schools metropole and first point? I heard that safa have max. 20 per class
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 12:04
my daughter goes to the new dubai british foundation in the springs, very happy there, lovely teachers, great facilties, only max 20 childnre in class.they opened on time, very approachable and friendly staff and spinneys is right opposite!
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 09:30
Oh...did they explain the incredible photography on their Kings Al Barsha website? Must have an amazing lens to pull that one off as no construction appears at all. How they got approval for that site I cannot even begin to imagine. Yeah, not loving Kings at the moment. 41 families from Nad al Sheba are at Kings Dubai because Nad al Sheba isn't finished. Several families that had planned to move to Barsha are back because Barsha looks like such a mess. All of my children's classes have extra children for unknown reasons. The parking lot is a complete disaster and every day is like gridlock, the after school activities offered by the school have gotten worse each year, my children have had teachers that are new to Dubai every year. The only thing is is that I really like the other families that are there and my kids have great friends - otherwise, I'd have to consider moving.
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 09:06
Oh...did they explain the incredible photography on their Kings Al Barsha website? Must have an amazing lens to pull that one off as no construction appears at all. How they got approval for that site I cannot even begin to imagine.
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 08:09
Kings Dubai is meant to only have 20 kids in the FS classes but sent out a letter recently saying they've actually got 21 kids per class for unspecified reasons.
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 07:55
My childrens school has 18 in FS and then max 20 throughout and is a British School (Nord Anglia). We're extremely happy with it.
Latest post on 12 September 2014 - 14:37
Not sure about other schools but at my son's school (IB) , in FS1 there is only 17 students in each class with the key teacher, a TA & a nanny FS 2 is 17-18 sudents - key teacher & a helper/ nanny
Latest post on 11 September 2014 - 17:35
Hi, is it hard to find british schools where class size not more than 20 for Foundation stage at least? I believe in this age they need more focus.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY