Efficient HP laptop repair | ExpatWoman.com

Efficient HP laptop repair

Latest post on 14 September 2014 - 08:23

I need a new keyboard on my laptop. Anyone can recommend a shop that knows what they are actually doing and not just replacing whatever until it works?

Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 12:41
have a drive to computer street burdubai. its crowded, tough to find parking but very very cost effective and they would repair it then and their.
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 12:32
Ooh Thanks! That sounds like a plan. :)
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 10:21
You could try Sharaf DG, they have a service centre in their Times Sq branch who i have found to be excellent and cost effective at repairs for many brands of laptop. Perhaps call them and ask for a quote or take it in and have a chat with them?
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 09:02
Your a brave woman! I was quoted dhs700 by a technician and he couldnt find a proper replacement keyboard for my HP Laptop!! This after keeping it for 3 weeks and making excuses every time I enquired. Service in this town is becoming atrocious.
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 08:44
I have a problem with my HP laptop keyboard also - have just ordered a new keyboard - found it on Amazon.com at $25 and am currently waiting for it to arrive with SNS. Will then try to fit it myself - there are some You Tube tutorials.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY