Dr. Elsa | ExpatWoman.com

Dr. Elsa

Latest post on 15 September 2014 - 16:14

Hello Ladies. Is anyone currently seeing Dr. Elsa? I am currently 6 weeks pregnant and surprisingly was able to get an appointment with her for end of October. However, the person on the phone told me that she is going on leave on 26th October and her return date is not confirmed. Im quite surprised that her appointments for October are still open since i read a fre old posts that said she wasnt available before Jan 2015. My only concern is the doubt that what if she is leaving. Anyone has any idea?

Latest post on 29 December 2014 - 10:56
Just a quick update..I spoke to City yesterday..Marylou whom is Dr.Elsa's nurse is back January 6. So I guess we will only hear where Dr.Elsa is and what her new year plans are then. I know its a bit stressful and confusing. I will update if i hear anything else.
Latest post on 29 December 2014 - 07:38
Dear ladies I called up the city hospital for an appt with dr Elsa and was told she doesn't work there anymore. Since I've heard so many positive reviews abt her I would like to consult with her. Please let me know if you have any idea where she is. Many thanks
Latest post on 25 November 2014 - 12:10
Hi ladies, was at city yesterday and in fact Dr.elsa is opening her own clinic in the new year but she will be working in city part time as per her nurse...so in january she will be taking appointments. ( book in december) Big relief for me. Hope it helps.
Latest post on 19 November 2014 - 03:25
I just had an appointment with her this week....so she's still there for now. I hope she isn't leaving. I really like her.
Latest post on 16 November 2014 - 10:18
I heard this too. I heard she was leaving City and opening up her own Clinic in Dubai.
Latest post on 15 November 2014 - 14:13
Hi ladies, My friend is a patient of Dr Elsa and found out the reason shes not taking more appointments is because she is leaving City Hospital. Dont want to cause a panic, but this is what I heard! <em>edited by sourskittleashnut on 15/11/2014</em>
Latest post on 15 November 2014 - 07:02
Bump This made me laugh in light of the posts subject!
Latest post on 15 November 2014 - 02:51
Bump
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 03:52
Oh really! She is such an amazing Dr. Anyone knows where she is moving to? Post this in the pregnancy forum, you'll receive more replies. Will be watching this thread
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 05:23
I am delivering at City with another Dr & I did hear that she would no longer be taking her appointments there but would still be delivering at City. It's best to get this kind of information from the source so email her for sure, good luck!
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 12:58
Send her an email ... if it bounces, you'll know! [email protected]
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 12:35
Cant confirm a return date? That would send warning bells off. Who doesnt know when they are returning from their leave. She is probably leaving to go work somewhere else I think. Perhaps at your appointment ask her directly? <em>edited by Asti on 16/09/2014</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY