Nanny not Maid? | ExpatWoman.com

Nanny not Maid?

Latest post on 15 September 2014 - 16:21

Can anyone recommend a solution or agency to find a nanny (rather than a maid)? I don't mind paying someone extra to clean but would rather have someone who is qualified or at least is paid to look after LO after her day at nursery. Thank you!

Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 10:21
Hi sarahlou, yes we can sponsor a nanny under our own company Sorry I cannot give you advice on any agencies I doubt you will find one here unless you advertise yourself through Dubizzle etc. You may need to pay a very attractive salary to hire a Western European etc ( If that is your preference) and perhaps market it as a personal assistant who works in the house and takes care of the children etc. I imagine many families may do this Good Luck
Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 10:18
Hi sarahlou, yes we can sponsor a nanny under our own company
Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 10:09
Did you get anywhere with this? I am looking for a British nanny to work 2 mornings a week ie from 9am - 2pm. Any recommendations? They will be like gold dust and being able to sponsor them may be a problem too Do you or your Husband own a company that can sponsor a person?
Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 10:03
Hello I am also interested in finding a nanny to look after my 2 sons after school/nursery. 5 to 6 afternoons a week.
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 11:11
Did you get anywhere with this? I am looking for a British nanny to work 2 mornings a week ie from 9am - 2pm. Any recommendations?
Latest post on 15 September 2014 - 16:53
Can anyone recommend a solution or agency to find a nanny (rather than a maid)? I don't mind paying someone extra to clean but would rather have someone who is qualified or at least is paid to look after LO after her day at nursery. Thank you! They aren't the easiest to find. If you input nannies into the search post above there are many links to read Good Luck

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY