After school activities | ExpatWoman.com

After school activities

Latest post on 15 September 2014 - 16:51

Hi Ladies,

what activities have you involved your little ones at. mine are 4 and 2, and i am looking for ideas.

thanks
FM

Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 09:27
When DS was 2 we used to go to several toddlers classes but he didn't go to a nursery. We did gym, arts, music & so on Now he's almost 5 in FS2. Last year his school hrs were short we used to take him to piano, swimming at school & abacus classes on Saturdays. This yr he doesn't reach home until 3.30 pm, he goes to piano on Sundays, a Quran & Arabic tutor comes to our place on Tuesdays & we're looking to start swimming class privately on Saturdays as we weren't happy with the classes at school last yr. We'll see what ECA his school is going to offer this year for his age, last yr it was only swimming .
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 09:27
Diverse are excellent. Two of mine have been to their camps and we also went to their big annual show...genuinely superb. They do some work in certain schools (we're lucky they come to our DD school). We do a mixture of school activities and ones that are done by groups like Diverse. I think they also do weekend sessions at their own center. Can't speak highly enough of them though.
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 08:46
I have never heard of that company. My children have always only done their ECAs through their school.
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 08:37
Thanks AnonDubai. I have heard that Diverse is really good. any feedback on them?
Latest post on 15 September 2014 - 16:58
I don't do any formal activities with my two-year old but when my eldest two were 4, they were both doing ballet and swimming.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY