Ikea online | ExpatWoman.com

Ikea online

Latest post on 15 September 2014 - 19:03

has anyone ordered this way - I placed my order 3 days ago but still waitng for someone to call and take my card details? I thought I could just order and pay simple

Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 17:32
well they called back after 3 days and took my credit card details - deliver is on Monday ..... so not bad and easier for me getting a taxi there and back ;-)
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 08:34
ive ordered loads of things from ikea on line, and never had a problem they contacted me back within the day
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 17:04
I previously ordered online, nobody called or responded to the order (and they didn't have any direct online payment). I didn't contact them (I thought it would just end up to be a longer and annoying process) and just went to the store to buy the item.
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 16:57
I also want to order online from IKEA, thinking it will only take a few days till delivered. But you mention they did not even confirm the order yet? Has this been solved already? I would call them immediately and complain. let me know how it turned out pls, then I can still decide to go there versus ordering online, as we need stuff urgently.
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 08:34
Have you called them?
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 08:33
just bumping up please ladies

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY