Eid Break Ideas | ExpatWoman.com

Eid Break Ideas

Latest post on 15 September 2014 - 21:55

Would love ideas for places to go for Eid Break. I have 2 Lo's and we want to explore dubai. I am thinking Fujeirah or Ras el Kheimah. Any good and affordable ideas?
I heard an all inclusive resort opened somewhere, has anyone heard of it?

Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 08:54
If you don't mind me asking, what was the rate at Waldorf? Are there any family resorts in the area? I have no clue where to even start looking.
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 08:41
I have to agree with Rickadon but unfortunately we can only go in public holidays as its the only time we get together ;-) but I've just booked the Waldorf in Ras al khaemh and was happy with the rate .....
Latest post on 15 September 2014 - 22:07
InWhySee At this point hotels are probably booked up and very expensive. Haven't looked personally but know friends that have and a 'run of the mill' hotel in Yas is asking 3000 AED/night. The hotels know it is EID so tend to jack up prices. Probably best to directly contact hotels for deals. Rixos is the all inclusive in RAK. There is only one pool area and it isn't big enough to accommodate the number of people staying there. Unfortunately we encountered a number of people more interested in taking advantage of the all inclusive booze then being considerate to others staying there. Happy searching

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY