vaneers | ExpatWoman.com

vaneers

Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 00:43

Hi I just had 6 veneers placed on my upper teeth today since then I have a dull pain in both my upper and lower teeth I have just read horror stories on the net about people having severe pain indefinitely after vaneers,also I feel as if my front teeth are week and I cant use them properly to eat.Any advise or information would be great I am starting to panic that I made the wrong decision in getting them.Thanks

Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 13:10
Hi I just had 6 veneers placed on my upper teeth today since then I have a dull pain in both my upper and lower teeth I have just read horror stories on the net about people having severe pain indefinitely after vaneers,also I feel as if my front teeth are week and I cant use them properly to eat.Any advise or information would be great I am starting to panic that I made the wrong decision in getting them.Thanks You should go back to your dentist or get a second opinion. They do take awhile getting used to but you should not be in pain. My dentist did front crowns for me and advised me against veneers so he manged to just place white filling surface over those teeth. Which dentist did you go to?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY