Bath and Bodyworks | ExpatWoman.com

Bath and Bodyworks

Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 09:27

anyone know when the next sale is ? thanks so much

Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 02:16
Dubai Shopping Festival has been announced and it will be from Jan 1 till Feb 1 :) Can't wait!!! :) You have clearly never been in Dubai during DSF. Its a big rip off festival. Same price but they put a sale sticker on it and tourists fall for it. Not worth it.
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 01:01
Dubai Shopping Festival has been announced and it will be from Jan 1 till Feb 1 :) Can't wait!!! :) Have you been to DSF before? Is it really worth holding out for DSF for buying big ticket items? We'll need a TV, and probably some furniture too (I'm assuming we'll be renting an unfurnished apt) - if the discounts are decent then we can hold off buying a lot of that stuff. (Apologies for hijacking your thread, confused1975) Personally, I don't think the DSF is worth it at all. It feels like stores participate as a marketing campaign, to get customers in the door, but the actual discounts are minimal on small portion of their stock. There are some exceptions, but this has been my experience for the most part. I think the sales during October Eid are much better for big ticket items, and I've generally found better deals overall at that time.
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 00:48
Dubai Shopping Festival has been announced and it will be from Jan 1 till Feb 1 :) Can't wait!!! :) Have you been to DSF before? Is it really worth holding out for DSF for buying big ticket items? We'll need a TV, and probably some furniture too (I'm assuming we'll be renting an unfurnished apt) - if the discounts are decent then we can hold off buying a lot of that stuff. (Apologies for hijacking your thread, confused1975)
Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 21:19
Dubai Shopping Festival has been announced and it will be from Jan 1 till Feb 1 :) Can't wait!!! :) Have you been to DSF before?
Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 21:17
Dubai Shopping Festival has been announced and it will be from Jan 1 till Feb 1 :) Can't wait!!! :)
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 09:55
Their sales are semiannual- usually in December and June.So the next one will be in December probably. Only after xmas they have a sale
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 09:38
thanks so much I am pretty new here so must have missed the June one ;-(
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 09:37
Their sales are semiannual- usually in December and June.So the next one will be in December probably.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY