Arabic style floor seating area | ExpatWoman.com

Arabic style floor seating area

Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 22:21

I'm looking to create an arabic style seating area, with floor cushions etc any ideas of where I should go.

TIA

Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 11:06
Thanks everyone
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 10:58
There are a few places at Dragon Mart that do them.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 07:17
I'm looking to create an arabic style seating area, with floor cushions etc any ideas of where I should go. TIA As well as the firash settings, why don't you add some padded carpet camel bags - they make lovely floor seating when put against a wall. There are also the afghani carpets which are made especially to be padded for floor seating. I have both in my majilis as well as the usual firash. I think you will find they will make a lovely addition to decor and will certainly be a conversation piece. I bought my carpets and camel bags from Rashad at Sheba Carpets in the Blue Souq in Sharjah (not far from Souq Al Bahr). His prices are good and he usually has a lovely selection and can organise the padding for you and even deliver to your home in Dubai.
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 23:50
There are some good shops in Satwa. On Al Wasl road, pass the Iranian Hospital and turn right. You'll come to many plant shops, followed by curtain and textile shops that make the majlis seating cushions.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY