Nursery/daycare where you pay per month? | ExpatWoman.com

Nursery/daycare where you pay per month?

Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 00:01

Hi all. I need to put LO in a nursery or daycare for a couple of months. Are there any decent ones where you can pay per month and not per term? Tried searching online but couldn't find any. Can be in new dubai area or around Jumeirah. TIA

Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 18:02
Dew Drops Nursery in the JLT. My daughter used to go there and i think its fantastic.
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 09:11
What about Wonder Kids/Years (can't remember) in Sports City? Just next to Motor City, small nursery, would probably have spaces or Building Blocks in Motor City?
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 09:07
Thanks Shella.will check out Horizon. Trish: am thinking of sending her to emirates British when am ready to send her full time. Just need a temporary option now for a couple of months due to nanny on emergency.
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 08:48
Hey Taurus Before we moved, I checked out the nurseries in Motor City and they are all termly fees I'm afraid. Why not give them a call now though since the term has started. If they have spaces, surely the would be open to negotiation...? Oh, my son is in Emirates British in Motor City, and he loves it!!!
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 08:48
Horizon Kids Nursery. They also let you pay by the hour.
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 08:42
Thanks ladies. Will check these out. Anyone know if there is any in barsha, tecom or motorcity?
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 08:36
hummingbird in difc
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 07:48
Hi all. I need to put LO in a nursery or daycare for a couple of months. Are there any decent ones where you can pay per month and not per term? Tried searching online but couldn't find any. Can be in new dubai area or around Jumeirah. TIA A friend paid for her daughter per month at blossom.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY