Babyshower Decorations, flowers and food | ExpatWoman.com

Babyshower Decorations, flowers and food

Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 08:50

Hi ladies. Can you please share your recommendations
- where to buy baby shower decorations,
- a place that deliver inflated balloons,
- good place for flower arrangements with delivery

We also want to order canapés, finger food and a really Beautiful decorated cake.
I'm more about the decoration of the cake, but I would prefer if the cake is very moist.
Let me know your suggestions and recommendations. Thank you very much.

Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 16:56
House of Cakes make awesome cakes, in any shape/size or character you want! There is also a party decoration buying place in Town Centre Mall next door to Mercato Mall Canapes, there are so many places, including Lime Tree Cafe & Deli 1762
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 09:57
Hi ladies. Can you please share your recommendations - where to buy baby shower decorations, - a place that deliver inflated balloons, - good place for flower arrangements with delivery We also want to order canapés, finger food and a really Beautiful decorated cake. I'm more about the decoration of the cake, but I would prefer if the cake is very moist. Let me know your suggestions and recommendations. Thank you very much. - Baby shower decorations are available at Party Centre (two locations - Garhoud or Media City) - Blooms, Black Tulip, Worood, etc. all do beautiful floral arrangements - Inflated balloons would need to be picked up unless you were prepared to meet the minimum charges for orders or then pay a high delivery charge! - For canapes/finger food try Lime Tree Cafe or Shakespear or More Cafe catering... - For the cake, if you want really moist I would suggest going with Chocoa... as they are the one of the few places where i have seen that the fondant cakes are quite moist... normally fondant cakes aren't very moist as they need to be dense enough to hold the weight of the fondant... but Chocoa can be expensive... so if you're looking for slightly cheaper then try other bakeshops as well like Sugaholic or Sugalicious etc. and if you need any additional help with organising the party i'd be happy to answer ur questions... just pm on [email protected] edited by HorizonMum2 on 17/09/2014 Thank you. Very Helpful. I'll keep your info. That's true fondant cakes are dry :-( I've seen some buttercream cakes that look like fondant, at least we couldn't tell if they don't tell us that it was not fondant but this was back home.Thk you again.
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 09:27
you may check my page on instagram i do bake lovely 3D cakes delicatendelicious
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 08:56
Hi ladies. Can you please share your recommendations - where to buy baby shower decorations, - a place that deliver inflated balloons, - good place for flower arrangements with delivery We also want to order canapés, finger food and a really Beautiful decorated cake. I'm more about the decoration of the cake, but I would prefer if the cake is very moist. Let me know your suggestions and recommendations. Thank you very much. - Baby shower decorations are available at Party Centre (two locations - Garhoud or Media City) - Blooms, Black Tulip, Worood, etc. all do beautiful floral arrangements - Inflated balloons would need to be picked up unless you were prepared to meet the minimum charges for orders or then pay a high delivery charge! - For canapes/finger food try Lime Tree Cafe or Shakespear or More Cafe catering... - For the cake, if you want really moist I would suggest going with Chocoa... as they are the one of the few places where i have seen that the fondant cakes are quite moist... normally fondant cakes aren't very moist as they need to be dense enough to hold the weight of the fondant... but Chocoa can be expensive... so if you're looking for slightly cheaper then try other bakeshops as well like Sugaholic or Sugalicious etc. and if you need any additional help with organising the party i'd be happy to answer ur questions... just pm on [email protected] <em>edited by HorizonMum2 on 17/09/2014</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY