Help Hair Disaster!! | ExpatWoman.com

Help Hair Disaster!!

Latest post on 18 September 2014 - 08:13

Hey
I got my highlights done in a hair salon in mirdif. It's turned out to be a total disaster. My hair is now yellow. Does anyone know of a really good hairdresser who can fix it or if it can be fixed!!!

Latest post on 18 September 2014 - 13:17
Another one for Holly...very good indeed (and my hair is awkward!)
Latest post on 18 September 2014 - 11:24
Could you go back to the salon and have them put toner in it. to reduce the brassy/yellow colour? edited by jackson5 on 18/09/2014 Jackson is right, that will probably fix the yellowness - but I go to Salon Ink and they are brilliant and if you say you need urgent help, I am sure they will squeeze you in. Otherwise Ali at Slam is excellent
Latest post on 18 September 2014 - 09:19
I can recommend Holly at Essentials.
Latest post on 18 September 2014 - 09:15
Buy some purple shampoo, this will help reduce the yellowy tones then get yourself an appointment with a decent hairdresser! Many hairdressers here don't know how to deal with blond hair. Salon Ink Essentials ( Al Wasl Road) Roots Barsha Ted Morgan Hairworks Slam ( Al Quoz) I had many disasters when I first came here due to uneducated over priced salons putting bleach on my hair when it only needs a high lift tint!!! Good Luck
Latest post on 18 September 2014 - 09:11
Could you go back to the salon and have them put toner in it. to reduce the brassy/yellow colour? <em>edited by jackson5 on 18/09/2014</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY