Job search for desparate husband | ExpatWoman.com

Job search for desparate husband

Latest post on 24 September 2014 - 18:26
Thanks so much for your responses!! x
Latest post on 24 September 2014 - 13:07
Get onto LinkedIn, it is an awesome tool to search for positions and get a solid network together, starting following finance companies, good luck, budget well, I know its hard (hubby and I have both been there, done that, in 2008) and its not a happy place, very stressful, but what a learning curve it was!
Latest post on 24 September 2014 - 12:47
have a look at this website too https://www.internsme.com/ they specialize in giving fresh grads/not much experience people jobs
Latest post on 18 September 2014 - 15:08
Thanks Sarahlou! I will check on the Gulf Talent!
Latest post on 18 September 2014 - 14:56
Hi Ladies Long-time lurker here. Does anyone know of any junior or part-qualified accountancy roles? My husband was made redundant a few months ago and is having no luck at all. He is arabic and has many years of local experience. He is applying to anything he finds on Bayt/Monster etc etc but often doesn't even get acknowledgements. He has never struggled to find a role like this before. Much stress on the family! Any leads or tips greatly appreciated. x I don't have any finance or accounting roles at present nor do my colleagues If I do hear of any then I will be in touch. Has he tried Gulf Talent? The problem is that there are so many accountants who are qualified looking for roles that companies can afford to pick and chose. Things are picking up now the holidays are over. I hope he finds something soon. :-)
Latest post on 18 September 2014 - 14:53
Hi Ladies Long-time lurker here. Does anyone know of any junior or part-qualified accountancy roles? My husband was made redundant a few months ago and is having no luck at all. He is arabic and has many years of local experience. He is applying to anything he finds on Bayt/Monster etc etc but often doesn't even get acknowledgements. He has never struggled to find a role like this before. Much stress on the family! Any leads or tips greatly appreciated. x

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY