Dimsum... | ExpatWoman.com

Dimsum...

Latest post on 19 September 2014 - 13:22

Went to China Club at Raddison Deira - 99dhs all you can eat dimsum with selection of noodles, soups and desserts too, excellent value no doubt about it...but I actually thought the dimsums were pretty average, the steamed didn't taste particularly fresh and the fried dimsum was incredibly stodgy.

Any other favourite dimsum joints out there? I love hakkasan but limited to special occasions as it's quite pricey.

TIA

Latest post on 20 September 2014 - 08:49
Went to China Club at Raddison Deira - 99dhs all you can eat dimsum with selection of noodles, soups and desserts too, excellent value no doubt about it...but I actually thought the dimsums were pretty average, the steamed didn't taste particularly fresh and the fried dimsum was incredibly stodgy. Any other favourite dimsum joints out there? I love hakkasan but limited to special occasions as it's quite pricey. TIA Ping Pong in Dubai Mall is my favourite here and was my favourite in London too, unfortunately here they cant do the cocktails. Its 135dhs per person unlimited buffet on Fridays.
Latest post on 19 September 2014 - 16:22
Not sure if it's still on at Sheraton at JBR as its been a while since we have been but they use to do a great yum cha and apparently Fairmont on the palm also have yum cha but haven't been yet.
Latest post on 19 September 2014 - 13:26
Try Da Shi Tai at JBR, not sure if they still have the weekend dim sum buffet for AED88. All you can eat.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY