anyone delivered at Medcare hospital? | ExpatWoman.com

anyone delivered at Medcare hospital?

Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 17:29
At Medcare Safa Park there's Dr Agata and Dr Luthra. An acquaintance had her 3rd baby with Dr Luthra at Medcare Safa Park, and is now with Dr Agata and due to deliver in January. She says that both ob-gyns are good. I think she had a normal delivery with Dr Luthra.
Latest post on 20 September 2014 - 23:58
My friend had a C-section there. I went to visit her. Lovely room, lovely hospital. She was really pleased with it. It didn't seem too busy and the nurses/staff seemed to have lots of time to help her and the baby. We were in City and have no complaints but the atmosphere in Medcare definitely seemed calmer- probably because it's not such a well-known, in-demand maternity unit. My only issue would be the OB-GYN one. Our doc only delivered at City or American and we really wanted her, so that restricted our options. <em>edited by businessbay on 21/09/2014</em>
Latest post on 20 September 2014 - 10:31
My DD had two C-sections there. Dr. Nataliya from Cooper's operated. No complaints about the after care.
Latest post on 20 September 2014 - 08:47
hi everyone! i would like if someone could share delivering experience at Medcare hospital! which doctor and how are midwifes there? my insurance covers only Medcare so no choice for me:/ hope anyone can help me! thanks Yes, I had a c-section with Dr Ivana at Medcare. Had to stay in for two nights but they took excellent care of me and my baby, Dr Ivana is very good.
Latest post on 19 September 2014 - 17:13
hi everyone! i would like if someone could share delivering experience at Medcare hospital! which doctor and how are midwifes there? my insurance covers only Medcare so no choice for me:/ hope anyone can help me! thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY