Mirdif to JLT commute | ExpatWoman.com

Mirdif to JLT commute

Latest post on 20 September 2014 - 16:14
About 40 mins assuming you are out of Mirdif with no problems, straight down MBZ road, swing a right at Um Suqeim St to Al Khail Rd, then another right at Kamila St, a left at Dubai Intl Academy which goes straight into the back of JLT. Really not too bad. On the way back it will depend what time you are leaving, but avoid Hessa St in any direction.
Latest post on 20 September 2014 - 15:36
Nightmare.
Latest post on 20 September 2014 - 14:09
I haven't done this trip but I do think it could be a nightmare as you say. I live in AR so you would presumably come along MBZ Rd past here to get to JLT. When there is no traffic Hessa St would be the way to go but at round 7.30am, the estimated time you would be there, the traffic can be quite slow. A friend has recently taken to using Umm Suqeim Rd and heading into Sh Zayed Rd that way as it is less congested. I would say you would be looking at a minimum of 45mins, maybe closer to an hour. I hope you can find someone who has done the same trip at a similar time. Best of luck! <em>edited by plum2 on 20/09/2014</em>
Latest post on 20 September 2014 - 11:36
hello, can anyone advise how long the commute might be by car from Mirdif to JLT in the mornings and evenings? Likely to be leaving Mirdif very early, before 7 definitely. If anyone has any experience of this I'd be grateful for any advice. It sounds like it has all the potential to be a nightmarish journey!! Thanks ladies

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY