Why don't we have a dedicated forum for Malaysia? | ExpatWoman.com

Why don't we have a dedicated forum for Malaysia?

Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 01:30

Hi, ladies!
I wonder my there is no forum for Malaysia?
There are a lot of expats living there...
Thanks!

Latest post on 29 May 2019 - 18:56
Sweetness of marriage is having your spouse be the same man you married ,while courtship and after marriage.we have been married for 7, but it got more interesting when he comes back home very late than usual.i decided to speak with him in order to know what has been wrong with him or where i have gone wrong.several persuasion proved abortive, this had me down at work and home.From that point i knew something was wrong,all attempt to know who he was seeing outside wasn’t successful, this got me sick and i decided to go for a divorce but my attorney needed some sought of evidence, so my friend suggested this dude THOMASHACKER15 AT GMAIL to help me hack my husbands phone. I discovered William has been cheating on me for years ! To top that he has 3 children I don’t know of. I sent him away from my house but the children keep asking about their father. I really don’t know what to do
Latest post on 26 April 2016 - 08:33
Hye all pretty women , Im from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This is unfair if the no forum for Malaysia .Malaysia is an ideal destination for expats considering moving to Asia. Traditionally a country reliant on resource exports, Malaysia is beginning to expand its economy in areas such as science, tourism, commerce and medical tourism, resulting in an increase in expat employment opportunities. The country consists of two different geographical regions separated by the South China Sea – mainland Peninsula Malaysia and East Malaysia (the Sarawak and Sabah region of Borneo island and 13 diverse states). With a vast mix of cultures and nationalities scattered across the country, Malaysia offers expats a lifestyle replete with first-world comforts and conveniences, while still allowing for a sense of adventure through its easily-accessible jungles and island getaways. So, i hope admin will create forum for Malaysia. Thank you Thanks for the feedback - we'll take it into consideration!
Latest post on 20 April 2016 - 11:10
Hye all pretty women , Im from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This is unfair if the no forum for Malaysia .Malaysia is an ideal destination for expats considering moving to Asia. Traditionally a country reliant on resource exports, Malaysia is beginning to expand its economy in areas such as science, tourism, commerce and medical tourism, resulting in an increase in expat employment opportunities. The country consists of two different geographical regions separated by the South China Sea – mainland Peninsula Malaysia and East Malaysia (the Sarawak and Sabah region of Borneo island and 13 diverse states). With a vast mix of cultures and nationalities scattered across the country, Malaysia offers expats a lifestyle replete with first-world comforts and conveniences, while still allowing for a sense of adventure through its easily-accessible jungles and island getaways. So, i hope admin will create forum for Malaysia. Thank you
Latest post on 19 February 2015 - 18:19
Hi Ladies, my husband is entertaining job prospects in both KL & Bangkok. I was wondering if there is any updated information on cost of living in either of these cities. I am looking basically what a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment would cost, tv/tel/internet. Thanks for your input.
Latest post on 14 January 2015 - 12:32
Thailand too would be nice.
Latest post on 16 October 2014 - 09:17
Totally agree Marykar!
Latest post on 24 September 2014 - 11:11
May be not enough interest has been requested. Or perhaps a new one will be added in the near future :)