First Brunch | ExpatWoman.com

First Brunch

Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 18:04
I agree with SS - Ibn Battuta Gate is good, they have a games/tv room, bouncy castle and there is a pet section which my kids love. Last time we went one of the snakes had half a guinea *** hanging out of it's mouth - it survived apparently but the kids were hysterical. Now, I may be wrong here but isn't Mina Al Salam now charging for kids (I think they used to let kids under 6 in free????!!!). <em>edited by MollyMooMoo on 21/09/2014</em>
Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 13:05
Thanks SusieSue! I had read a bit on a few websites but you never know if these are paid adverts or genuine reviews. I will definitely try one of those! :) <em>edited by schm25 on 21/09/2014</em>
Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 10:45
There are loads, you can probably look at past posts on this site or Time Out. 3 of my favourites are: Bubblicious at the Westin is amazing! Great for adults and kids, but expensive. Al Muna at the Mina Al Salam is good, kids can also feed the turtles. You can use Entertainer vouchers too. Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel is good for adults and kids and pretty good value. Have fun!
Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 10:21
Also - we'd prefer something with a fun atmosphere!
Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 09:58
Hi ladies! Now that we have been in Dubai 2 weeks and have found a house, we have some free time this weekend and are thinking of trying these famous Dubai brunches! Can you recommend which are best? We have two children (9 and almost 3) who will be with us, so something child friendly would be great! :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY