Ballet classes and Swimming Instructor | ExpatWoman.com

Ballet classes and Swimming Instructor

Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 16:19

Can you recommend ballet teacher/ school for a 3 yrs old girl. We are also looking for swimming instructor who would come and teach at our compound.
I think there's been a thread about this, but I couldn't find the info again. TIA

Latest post on 30 September 2014 - 03:50
Thanks Babysoosoo, thanks Jen! My little girl is very persistent about this one too so I hope we'll find a class. The Lagoon mall is out of our way too, if you find something you could recommend let us know, will do the same. I will check out eba.qa, thanks!
Latest post on 30 September 2014 - 03:50
Thanks Babysoosoo, thanks Jen! My little girl is very persistent about this one too so I hope we'll find a class. The Lagoon mall is out of our way too, if you find something you could recommend let us know, will do the same. I will check out eba.qa, thanks!
Latest post on 28 September 2014 - 13:03
Hi, I take my girl to Algheed ballet in the Lagoon mall.. to tell u the truth its rather expensive and out of my way, but she was whining so much and I had to do it :).. but I am still looking for somewhere more professional and closer to where we live.
Latest post on 26 September 2014 - 06:53
Hi erazmo, You could try at www.eba.qa My daughter is 5 and going for her first lesson this week so don't know how good it is. Jen
Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 22:53
I went through threads... No answers for this question so far. Babysoosoo, Meggsy 16 did you find ballet classes? Anyone?