Where to put my one year old for two hours just to work out living in Tecom | ExpatWoman.com

Where to put my one year old for two hours just to work out living in Tecom

Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 18:09

Hi ladies . Lately it seems impossible to have some time for my self being a mom of two active boys. Now that the older one is going to the nursery i need a day care to drop off my one year old only for couple of hours maybe three days a week only to have some time to work out . I live in tecom area . Any recommendations ? Thanks

Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 13:26
nursery on the Palm (next to Milk & Honey) does drop offs per hour rates xx
Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 08:48
yes peekaboo is still open - was there a while ago - theres also one in ibn batuta
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 09:51
happy learning nursery next to carrfour in tecom also there are many of the day care places in tecom, but they are not up to nursery for sure. tell me if you are interested to know more.
Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 19:43
Family and friends in JBR it's lovely
Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 19:21
Is that place still open? I have to confess that I haven't been there for years so it may well not be! I have many miserable memories of hours spent there during summers years ago.
Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 18:50
Asya's nursery on the Palm does drop offs.
Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 18:34
Some play areas let you drop off but it's normally from older than one. You could try Peekaboo at MOE, I remember seeing quite young children dropped there. Alternatively you could get a regular agency maid in to care for your little one if you would be comfortable with that. Is that place still open?
Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 18:29
Some play areas let you drop off but it's normally from older than one. You could try Peekaboo at MOE, I remember seeing quite young children dropped there. Alternatively you could get a regular agency maid in to care for your little one if you would be comfortable with that.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY