Need entertainer for birthday party for 3 yr old pls | ExpatWoman.com

Need entertainer for birthday party for 3 yr old pls

Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 09:42
Cheeky Monkey Parties are great, I've used them a lot and they always do a fantastic job. From memory it's around 1800 dirhams for two hours.
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 09:30
Hi, Try Cheeky Monkeys entertainers - http://www.cheekymonkeyparties.com/ or http://www.cheekylittleevents.com/ We used them twice and they are really good. They will come to your place and entertain children with age appropriate games for one hour or more. You can also rent tables & chairs from them. For balloons and decorations, we used Jane 050 5030647. Sorry cannot remember how much we paid. HTH
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 09:02
I havent done this before so need some guidance here ... i m looking for someone to come and entertain the child guests while adults enjoy the party ... can be a magic show etc or someone to arrange games ... but just want to know how much should i expect to pay as i m budgeting now .... also i understand that the companies that provide entertainers can also provide ballon decorations etc would like to know is it any good and what's the right price to pay for such services and also if you have any recommendations I need advice urgently please Try azza beauty service. they send beauticians to do nails for girls such as nail polish, nail arts, nail stickers. plus they do simple hair braidings, face painting, removable body tattos, color hair sprays. They really entertain kids. If you need them to entertain adults you can request them polish changes or 15 min massages for all the guests. their charges are on hourly per beauticians. As I remember its 300dhs per hour incuding all the products cost. give them a ring on 0558023300. Hope this will help. I used them for my little girl's bithday party, they really enjoyed.
Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 22:59
I havent done this before so need some guidance here ... i m looking for someone to come and entertain the child guests while adults enjoy the party ... can be a magic show etc or someone to arrange games ... but just want to know how much should i expect to pay as i m budgeting now .... also i understand that the companies that provide entertainers can also provide ballon decorations etc would like to know is it any good and what's the right price to pay for such services and also if you have any recommendations I need advice urgently please

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY