Sitter Needed | ExpatWoman.com

Sitter Needed

Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 11:02

Hi we need advice on getting a sitter for the odd evening/night we wish to go out. We are new to Dubai & only 3 weeks in The Springs. Our children are 11 & 7 years so are very independent & a very easy mind. We do not have a nanny so are just looking for a lovely lady who will sit with them on our nights out ~ please advise on how we might do this! Thank you ~ Breda

Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 15:26
I would love to know this too been here 5 weeks after not seeing my man for a few months and we haven't had any nights to ourselves for a while ....let me know how you get on with your search x
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 14:07
@Bayan01 if you find anything please let me know, we are about to move into our new house in the springs and hubby & I would love the odd evening out without the kids! :)
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 13:14
Alternatively, most of the gated communities have FB pages or portals - see if there are any teenagers looking for babysitting jobs. I agree with Izzy. It may take a while, but once you are friends with the neighbours and your children make friends, you may find someone local. We have babysat for our neighbours children.
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 13:09
Alternatively, most of the gated communities have FB pages or portals - see if there are any teenagers looking for babysitting jobs.
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 12:44
Maid agencies provide this service legally . As attractive as it may be using a random poster or a friend of a friend etc may not be the safest thing to do as you know nothing about this person and they are not insured should anything go wrong.
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 12:34
Hi we need advice on getting a sitter for the odd evening/night we wish to go out. We are new to Dubai & only 3 weeks in The Springs. Our children are 11 & 7 years so are very independent & a very easy mind. We do not have a nanny so are just looking for a lovely lady who will sit with them on our nights out ~ please advise on how we might do this! Thank you ~ Breda Hello Bayan01, Am happy to assist if informed in advance, how to contact please I thought you had 7 children and you were living in Sharjah - or would this be the kenyan maids from "your church"? My kids are back home @IzzyOnTheSeat'> The story changes everytime no?
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 12:29
Hi we need advice on getting a sitter for the odd evening/night we wish to go out. We are new to Dubai & only 3 weeks in The Springs. Our children are 11 & 7 years so are very independent & a very easy mind. We do not have a nanny so are just looking for a lovely lady who will sit with them on our nights out ~ please advise on how we might do this! Thank you ~ Breda Hello Bayan01, Am happy to assist if informed in advance, how to contact please I thought you had 7 children and you were living in Sharjah - or would this be the kenyan maids from "your church"? My kids are back home @IzzyOnTheSeat'>
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 12:24
Hi we need advice on getting a sitter for the odd evening/night we wish to go out. We are new to Dubai & only 3 weeks in The Springs. Our children are 11 & 7 years so are very independent & a very easy mind. We do not have a nanny so are just looking for a lovely lady who will sit with them on our nights out ~ please advise on how we might do this! Thank you ~ Breda Hello Bayan01, Am happy to assist if informed in advance, how to contact please I thought you had 7 children and you were living in Sharjah - or would this be the kenyan maids from "your church"?
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 12:22
Hi we need advice on getting a sitter for the odd evening/night we wish to go out. We are new to Dubai & only 3 weeks in The Springs. Our children are 11 & 7 years so are very independent & a very easy mind. We do not have a nanny so are just looking for a lovely lady who will sit with them on our nights out ~ please advise on how we might do this! Thank you ~ Breda Hello Bayan01, Am happy to assist if informed in advance, how to contact please

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY