Price for personal training | ExpatWoman.com

Price for personal training

Latest post on 25 September 2014 - 15:42
I use a PT from Revolution Fitness, and he charges 200-230 for a 1 on 1 session, but it depends on the number of sessions I buy. I normally buy the 24 sessions, and he charges me around 208 Dhs. But it has been so worth it, as I have lost just over 10kg!!! They also do group training sessions. edited by SL92 on 25/09/2014 www.revolutionfitness.ae <em>edited by SL92 on 25/09/2014</em>
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 22:45
Just from my own experience, you can expect to pay anything from 250dhs to 350dhs for an hour with a PT. Again just from my own experience, the number of clients the PT will train at one time will vary due to their own personal preferences. You should also expect to pay more for more people training. really? I thought the more people trained, the less you pay. Funny how it works the opposite here. You pay less per person (i.e. 150 each x three people, instead of 250 for one person). yes,exactly what I meant. Thank you.
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 22:32
Just from my own experience, you can expect to pay anything from 250dhs to 350dhs for an hour with a PT. Again just from my own experience, the number of clients the PT will train at one time will vary due to their own personal preferences. You should also expect to pay more for more people training. really? I thought the more people trained, the less you pay. Funny how it works the opposite here. You pay less per person (i.e. 150 each x three people, instead of 250 for one person).
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 21:45
I'm a trainer and Sam is correct, the more people that train the more the group pays but you obviously wouldn't each be paying 250 etc so works out more economical for some. Depends on the trainer how many they will train, what space they have etc; its not personal training if it becomes too many, just a group class. Ahh ok. Thanks.
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 21:15
I'm a trainer and Sam is correct, the more people that train the more the group pays but you obviously wouldn't each be paying 250 etc so works out more economical for some. Depends on the trainer how many they will train, what space they have etc; its not personal training if it becomes too many, just a group class.
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 18:55
Just from my own experience, you can expect to pay anything from 250dhs to 350dhs for an hour with a PT. Again just from my own experience, the number of clients the PT will train at one time will vary due to their own personal preferences. You should also expect to pay more for more people training. really? I thought the more people trained, the less you pay. Funny how it works the opposite here.
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 18:51
Just from my own experience, you can expect to pay anything from 250dhs to 350dhs for an hour with a PT. Again just from my own experience, the number of clients the PT will train at one time will vary due to their own personal preferences. You should also expect to pay more for more people training.
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 17:56
I would recommend getting in touch with Mark and Alan from Universal Fitness. Awesome trainers. https://www.facebook.com/universalfitnessdxb?ref=ts&fref=ts Thanks but am still curious as to how much personal trainers charge per hour.
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 17:22
I would recommend getting in touch with Mark and Alan from Universal Fitness. Awesome trainers. https://www.facebook.com/universalfitnessdxb?ref=ts&fref=ts
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 16:55
How much do they usually charge here? Also, do trainers put a cap on how many people they can train at your house? I thought as long as you're paying i can have a small training group of 3 but the trainer said she doesn't train more than 2.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY