Steel pressure cooker | ExpatWoman.com

Steel pressure cooker

Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 19:24

Please could someone suggest a good brand of steel pressure cooker? Many thanks!

Latest post on 28 September 2014 - 13:03
Thanks everyone. I went to have a look, Carrefour only has 8 and 10 liters Tefal. I shall look in other hypermarkets too. Thanks so much for your time and opinions.
Latest post on 28 September 2014 - 12:53
I LOVE my tefal clipso.. pricey but worth it. had it for 3 years now.. no complaints.. i make everything with it.. highly recommend it
Latest post on 28 September 2014 - 12:49
I`m using Prestige pressure cooker for past 5 years.Its still working in good condition.
Latest post on 28 September 2014 - 12:48
i
Latest post on 25 September 2014 - 17:09
I have a Tefal Clipso pressure cooker ( 6 liters?) and I really like it. I've been using it for 4 yrs now. I compared it to my parents' Fissler pressure cooker, and that one is much better (ie almost no steam escapes from the cooker once lid is locked) but sadly it is so much more expensive. Tavola sells the Fissler pressure cooker, if you are interested in purchasing. They also carry Kuhn-Rikon, but I don't like the pressure gauge design on that pressure cooker. Carrefour do good deals on Tefal Clipso pressure cooker, particularly around the two Eids. You can also find them at Union Coop and other hypermarkets.
Latest post on 25 September 2014 - 00:09
Friend is selling her brand new Tefal 7 litres if anyone is interested. It is steel, she says..... please let me know. <em>edited by wanderer123 on 25/09/2014</em>
Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 18:54
I have a Tefal pressure cooker and its very very good, prestige doesn't quite compare to it. Its the basic model and not the clipso version which is quite pricey. I got it for 270 aed I believe. They sometimes have offers on it since my sister also bought the same from carrefour when it had some kind of offer going on it so basically she got 2 pressure cookers for the price of one. A smaller pot and bigger one with one pressure cooker lid. Quite handy since the smaller pan is used more
Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 17:25
Thank you Nikita D and cymraes. I am looking for a steel pressure cooker only, as aluminum is likely going into our bodies with food cooked in aluminum. I did see Tefal, I was wondering if anyone has used one and how was it. Thank you for your input.
Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 09:34
Prestige pressure cookers are good; I have 3 in various sizes :) (available in Lulu Hypermarkets and are aluminium material). I have been using these for the past 14 odd years. If you are looking for a pressure cooker of stainless steel material, then Tefal brand has it (available in Jashanmal).
Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 08:41
A friend of mine has a Prestige one, she loves it .... Prestige are a good saucepan manufacturer too, not sure if you can get the pressure cooker here. Hope this helps

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY