Waterproof mattress protectors | ExpatWoman.com

Waterproof mattress protectors

Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 08:36

Hey ladies

Need a bit of help. Any idea where in New Dubai area I could get some waterproof mattress protectors that would fit a Boori cot-bed? Need to get them asap as DD has had a funny tummy and her old mattress protectors have just disintegrated in the washing machine!!

TIA! xx
<em>edited by LMAO-DXB on 23/09/2014</em>

Latest post on 24 September 2014 - 10:37
Check toys R us
Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 23:08
Thanks for the replies! Tried Babyshop in MOE and they were out of stock of the size I needed. Only had the little ones for Moses baskets, but managed to get some from Home Center. Pretty good price too! Only aed29 each. I was expecting to have to pay much more than that! :) What you pay is what you get :) I bought protectors from Baby shop and Home centre and very soon threw them both in the dust bin. They are non breathable, kids were sweating like dogs. I bought them in my country than and paid 250 AED for a single bed and they are amazing as they are breathable. I couldn't find such protectors in Dubai.:(
Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 21:58
Thanks for the replies! Tried Babyshop in MOE and they were out of stock of the size I needed. Only had the little ones for Moses baskets, but managed to get some from Home Center. Pretty good price too! Only aed29 each. I was expecting to have to pay much more than that! :)
Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 19:08
Babyshop have them. They are great.
Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 14:09
Debenhams for sure
Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 09:28
I see these in Homecentre but that was Mirdiff not sure if that is any help ;-)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY