Ladies who live in Dubai with husbands working in other GCC country | ExpatWoman.com

Ladies who live in Dubai with husbands working in other GCC country

Latest post on 24 September 2014 - 20:28
i would say it only works if the company has a trade licence in both countries, ie you can stay on the books in ad and the employee works in ksa etc under the company status too
Latest post on 24 September 2014 - 18:15
Thanks it is all helpful. The exit permit I find a little worrying, I have heard of this before, thanks again
Latest post on 24 September 2014 - 17:37
My brother in law worked extensively in Qatar and briefly in KSA, his family stayed behind in AD just for the visa so they didn't have to return home. They still got their housing allowance but medical, I don't know, and the kid wasn't old enough for a school allowance at that time. He got his own residency visa in Qatar since he was there for years and could only travel with the company's exit permit. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful but I know it's possible, as long as the company is also in UAE as far as I know. <em>edited by Cherpie on 24/09/2014</em>
Latest post on 24 September 2014 - 17:25
The company that I work for have many employees working in KSA and the family live in Dubai, we arrange an employment visa for our employee and they then sponsor the family. It seems to work well. Health insurance and allowances are according to the UAE not Saudi. <em>edited by Cornish Pixie on 24/09/2014</em>
Latest post on 24 September 2014 - 16:51
Not in the GCC but I have a friend whose DH works in the Far East, but she and the children didn't move with him mainly due to their schooling. Before leaving he arranged for a visa for himself from one of the free zones and based on that sponsors his family. Medical Insurance they have taken separately. HTH
Latest post on 24 September 2014 - 16:44
Anyone? No one here with husband's working in Saudi, Qatar..?
Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 16:42
What happens to you regarding visas, children's schooling allowance, medical insurance?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY