Camping with families | ExpatWoman.com

Camping with families

Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 20:57
Hi there Guiness, thanks for that I'll take a look although I think its the company my son is going on a camp with with the scouts and it is quite pricy. I'd like to just go with a group of people independently if possible. Will keep you informed of any developmennts !
Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 20:34
Hi Annie, have you heard of challenging adventure? https://www.facebook.com/ChallengingAdventureUAE I haven't tried them yet but am definitely thinking of doing something with them this winter. In lieu of that, I have a nearly ten year old son and would definitely be interested to take him camping and exploring if you do get a group together ...
Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 19:49
I am a single Mum with a ten year old son who would love to do some camping and exploring in the Emirates. I can't find a crowd of people who want to do the same. I've tried the meet up groups and the desert leaders but they seem to be for single people rather than families. Please could you let me know of any clubs or groups who do this sort of thing. I have a four wheel drive vehicle. Many thanks. Annie

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY