New to Bahrain | ExpatWoman.com

New to Bahrain

Latest post on 24 September 2014 - 13:10

Hi there, I have just moved to Bahrain from the UK. I have been here for 3 weeks so far and I have found it quite hard to meet people. I am living in Hamala. I am quite young (23) and I am not here with a husband or a partner so very keen to get involved in meeting people. I enjoy exercise so would be happy to join some gym classes if others are keen as well. If any one has any suggestions for meeting other expats that are looking to get out and about and explore then please let me know. Many thanks xx

Latest post on 20 March 2015 - 08:56
Hi Anca, sure lets meet up, just sunday i dont have time but we'll find a day :) you can contact me via mail to connect. have nice weekend :) Sel [email protected]
Latest post on 19 March 2015 - 14:45
Hi Selly123, seems we wrote on the same day, wanna meet maybe sunday for a coffee and chat? would love to meet also new people :) Have a great upcoming weekend,
Latest post on 19 March 2015 - 13:34
Hi everyone i just moved to Bahrain recently from Vienna , I am 26 years old, married no kids yet but a doggie and I'm also interested in connecting with other expat women. I speak German English and French. So if anyone wants to connect would be happy to get in touch. :)
Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 23:45
Hi ukexpat123, here's some useful info about coffee mornings and meet ups [url=http://www.expatwoman.com/bahrain/monthly_bahrain_out_about_Coffee_Mornings_and_Book_Clubs_11258.aspx'>coffee mornings in Bahrain[/url'>
Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 21:17
Hey, I moved from the UK a year ago and am looking for any women's meet up groups or coffee mornings that I can come along to? I'm 26 and married but don't have any kids yet, get in touch ladies xxx
Latest post on 02 January 2015 - 21:05
Hi, My name is Carine, I am French and I am living in Bahrain since last year. I would like to meet people to do sport or just to talk with. My problem is that I don't have kid and I work, so not so easy to find people. Nice day to everybody Hi Carine, I am Shaima and I am also French. I have been here for a month now and I'm also willing to meet other French expatriates. Feel free to email me :) Happy New Year!
Latest post on 11 November 2014 - 12:59
Hi, My name is Carine, I am French and I am living in Bahrain since last year. I would like to meet people to do sport or just to talk with. My problem is that I don't have kid and I work, so not so easy to find people. Nice day to everybody HI Carine, Have you tried the Alliance Francais events? You can find out more here http://afbahrain.com/ Or there is a meet up group for ladies only and they sometimes do evening events- might even be worth taking a morning off work one day to got to one of the daytime events to make some contacts for evenings and weekends? http://www.meetup.com/Women-socializing-and-networking-in-Bahrain/ We've also got a list of clubs and societies that you may find of interest too... http://www.expatwoman.com/bahrain/monthly_bahrain_out_about_Clubs_Societies_Sports_11257.aspx HTH
Latest post on 11 November 2014 - 12:36
Hi, My name is Carine, I am French and I am living in Bahrain since last year. I would like to meet people to do sport or just to talk with. My problem is that I don't have kid and I work, so not so easy to find people. Nice day to everybody
Latest post on 05 November 2014 - 16:32
Hi I've been living here since October also in Hamala, I'm 31 I don't work and have a 3 year old daughter who attends school throughout the day, have you managed to settle in more now and did you mange to find any good groups ? Thanks
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 15:23
Hi I have been here a year, i used to live in bahrain for almost 2 years then me and my husband moved back a year ago, he is a UK personal trainer and he does bootcamps there are lots of expats that come too different age groups it's a nice way for me also to meet different people as i really don't have friends here, if you are interested you can come over and try one of his bootcamps, hamala is not far from where i live, i am 32 i work full time, so it's nice to make new friends to hang out, let me know if you are interested to meet up and i wish u all the best <em>edited by mha82 on 20/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 16 October 2014 - 12:37
Hi there, Its not hard here to meet new people, u just have to try lets get in touch. Cheers