Cancer Nutritionists in Dubai? | ExpatWoman.com

Cancer Nutritionists in Dubai?

Latest post on 05 October 2014 - 13:17
Don't know anyone in the UAE but my mother has been seeing someone via Skype consultations in the UK she is having chemo for bowel cancer, she seems to think it has made a big difference to her chemo side effects. Let me know if you want details and I will ask.
Latest post on 30 September 2014 - 14:00
Hi sm81, Have you checked out Chris Woollams website? I heard him speak last year in Dubai and he made me think long and hard regarding diet and also household and toiletry items. Check out his book The Rainbow Diet. I have made a conscious effort to reduce the Paraben and Aluminium content in products, especially if you have an oestrogen based cancer. Some will say the link between parabens and cancer isn't proven, but I think everyone in this situation has to read up as much as they can and make decisions based on what makes you comfortable. If you want any information on paraben and aluminium free products, post your email address and I will contact you. I am not in Dubai at the moment, but hope to return by mid October and I will root out a leaflet I got from his talk and pass the details on to you if you want.
Latest post on 30 September 2014 - 12:02
Hi everyone, On an urgent search for a nutritionist focusing on cancer nutrition; specifically, for women facing breast cancer? If anyone has any information on this in the UAE, please let me know. Many thanks.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY