Does anyone used Dr Xavier Burcez (Dentist) at French Medical Services? | ExpatWoman.com

Does anyone used Dr Xavier Burcez (Dentist) at French Medical Services?

Latest post on 30 September 2014 - 12:35

Its my front tooth that needs the crown.. crocodile tears coming down... :(, I am so freaking out, please share if you have good or bad experience with him?

or.. any other good dentist that you can heartily recommend..

Latest post on 11 October 2014 - 15:52
Thank you ladies for your opinions, appreciate that. When its about front teeth I would only trust it in the hands of the good doc which is so hard to recognise, and how? ... Dentistry is business for many doctors in Dubai above the medical concern, and thats where it is hard to figure where is a must and where is the add-on.. I decided to take couple of consultations with different docs before signing up with one doc for a matter such as front teeth... :(
Latest post on 01 October 2014 - 07:25
well I am French and tried different dentist in Dubai until I found a French dentist who is here since 15 years and I am very happy with him . it s not Dr Burcez. you have good and bad dentist everywhere. it s not question of nationality....
Latest post on 01 October 2014 - 06:49
I don't know this particular doctor but I would not rely on the revues of the French people. I don't want to offend anybody but I spent 9 years of my life in France and didn't manage to find a good dentist there neither for common treatments nor for crowns and implants. Every times I asked my French friends to recommend me a dentist, it turned out in a catastrophy for my teeth. So, I would not trust a French dentist. Those who are strong in their field are Russians. They do amazing job. I use Standard Medical Clinic, Dr Maria in particular. <em>edited by marykar on 01/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 01 October 2014 - 06:32
he is highly recommended on French community on all francophone forum. so far, it was only good comments of French who have been there. it seems an excellent dentist at reasonable price.
Latest post on 30 September 2014 - 12:39
Dr Neil Mitchel, Nicholas & Asp, Al Manzil Mall. Lovely guy and ever such a good dentist

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY