Dilemma | ExpatWoman.com

Dilemma

Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 08:08
Maybe the Italians would know something about 800-Pizza that we wont.
Latest post on 01 October 2014 - 23:55
OMG that is so hilarious! I hope they don't start doing that on job applications, like for nationality having th option "Emirati" and "non-Emirati" or "American" and "non-American"! I think you should make two accounts (one with Italian nationality and one non-italian) and order the same thing using each account and then see if the two pizzas delivered are the same or different. BTW, pizza is an italian food.
Latest post on 01 October 2014 - 23:47
Thanks for the recommendations Maltese! I've tried Eataly, and enjoyed it. My other favorite is Rossovivo. Hope to try Signor Pomidor and Pulcinella soon. Guinness2, I ordered from 800Pizza last weekend, and it was better than average but maybe not a repeat. I ordered 1 thin crust Margherita and 1 thin, whole wheat crust Margherita.
Latest post on 30 September 2014 - 15:00
Hi girls, I'm Italian, are they crazy on this website?? Nonsense! By the way, unfortunately I am celiac but all my Italian friends here in Dubai say the best pizzas are at Signor Pomidor, Pulcinella in Al Barsha, Eataly. Buon appetito! Thanks for the recommendations Maltese!
Latest post on 30 September 2014 - 14:12
Sorry, by "this website" I meant the 800 pizza one, of course!
Latest post on 30 September 2014 - 14:11
Hi girls, I'm Italian, are they crazy on this website?? Nonsense! By the way, unfortunately I am celiac but all my Italian friends here in Dubai say the best pizzas are at Signor Pomidor, Pulcinella in Al Barsha, Eataly. Buon appetito!
Latest post on 30 September 2014 - 13:53
Are pizzas even italian? Haven't a clue, but the best one's I've ever had have been cooked in Italy :)
Latest post on 30 September 2014 - 13:49
Are pizzas even italian?
Latest post on 30 September 2014 - 13:46
I'm ordering online from 800 Pizza and you have to set up an account. It asks the usual questions but when it comes to nationality, there are only two choices. Italian and Non Italian. What does this mean? Do I get benefits if I claim to be Italian? I'm not Italian but my favorite team is AC Milan, is that good enough? Should I abandon the whole thing as I now feel discriminated against for not being Italian???

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY