looking for a pug | ExpatWoman.com

looking for a pug

Latest post on 01 October 2014 - 15:14

we are looking for a pug to join our family. They are special dogs that need a lot of care, so sometimes people who get pugs dont realise that they got it wrong. If you know anyone who has a pug, please send me a message. thanks

Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 03 October 2014 - 15:24
Not sure if suitable, but K9 Friends have just posted their latest dogs for adoption on Facebook and there's a gorgeous Pughuahua on there (I'm guessing that's a cross between a Pug and a Chihuahua). Yes, pleeeeeeeease do consider adoption instead of buying a dog from a pet store (usually puppy mill dogs) or breeder (sometime puppy mill dogs). There are just so many abandoned pets in the UAE desperately looking for loving homes. The homeless dog you choose will be so grateful to you for rescuing it - you will have a loyal friend forever. You will be surprised.
Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 14:30
Not sure if suitable, but K9 Friends have just posted their latest dogs for adoption on Facebook and there's a gorgeous Pughuahua on there (I'm guessing that's a cross between a Pug and a Chihuahua).
Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 13:50
no luck with Dubizzle either... will keep our fingers crossed
Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 09:53
There was one needing rehoming on Dubbizle the other week, it was with a cat as they are best friends, but as an animal lover i'm sure one extra would not matter too much.
Latest post on 01 October 2014 - 22:03
sos for emirats dogs have beautiful puppies. look at their fb page. they are doing fantastic job.
Latest post on 01 October 2014 - 20:54
Thanks ladies. I'll have a look at the fb page. As for flying, I was aware of it. But we are here for the long term.
Latest post on 01 October 2014 - 18:14
Was going to post the same FD re: flying. I also know people who have had pugs die on route, so even if the airlines will take them it, it is a huge risk, especially if they are an older dog. So not sure they are the best bread to have if you are not planning on being in the Middle East for a decade or so.
Latest post on 01 October 2014 - 17:49
Some of the rescue groups had a few pugs up for adoption. I think SCADS - Sharjah Cat & Dog Shelter had a couple. Take a look on facebook. Just one thing to bear in mind, is that when the time comes to leave the UAE, many airlines refuse to fly short snouted breeds, because of the issues they have. So worth bearing in mind and checking if you can actually fly these dogs out the country. <em>edited by FairyDust on 01/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 01 October 2014 - 16:20
Thanks Sandy Dogg but they dont seem to be active anymore..
Latest post on 01 October 2014 - 15:55
Have you tried this group? http://www.dubaipugclub.com/home.html <em>edited by Sanddy_Dogg on 01/10/2014</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY