thinning hair | ExpatWoman.com

thinning hair

Latest post on 03 October 2014 - 08:07
Saw this on Doctor Oz the other day. Google 7 easy tips for beautiful hair. Also, try Perfectil multivitamin for hair, skin and nails. I got it in boots.
Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 16:02
So much is related to what we eat. I'd look into diet, collagen from animal bones, iron, silica, vitamin D.
Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 13:47
i am in my late 30s and my hair has started thinning .i dont have falling hair though .what can i do to achieve the thick hair - always had fine hair ? thanks ladies Hi Don't treat the problem, find the cause. If your hair has recently started thinning then there could be more to it than just ageing. Using harsh products and styling can cause hair to become more thin but also this can be an underlying more serious health issue. Go see your GP and have some blood tests done.
Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 12:36
This happened to my mum. She used "volume" shampoos for a number of years and they did work reasonably well. Also think about having it restyles (a very brave step!) to suit/hide the way that your hair is. I don't think there is anything reliable that can be done to stop it, let's face it, if there was men would be spending huge amounts to stop their own issues.
Latest post on 01 October 2014 - 16:50
i am in my late 30s and my hair has started thinning .i dont have falling hair though .what can i do to achieve the thick hair - always had fine hair ? thanks ladies

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY