Accommodation in Doha | ExpatWoman.com

Accommodation in Doha

Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 11:27

Hi, We are moving to Doha and My Husband has started work. I'm in a hotel looking for somewhere to live. Could anyone advise me on the best way to look for properties to rent. Can I do it myself or is it better to get an agent? Also, Is it possible to turn up at compounds and ask? My husband is working in the Industrial Area so we'd like to stay around there because of the traffic. I would really appreciate any help. Thanks

Latest post on 03 October 2014 - 13:06
Hi Kim, yes it would be quite big for 2 hehe. There are apartments on here as well. I think they are 13000QR for a 2 bed I'm not 100% sure though and there is a waiting list. But it is a really nice compound. Beverley hills Al Rayyan has 2 bed apartments as well and a really nice pool. Maybe contact Al Ashmak for Beverley Hills compounds and Ramco for Y Village xxx
Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 13:54
Hi, Thank you so much for your response. I've only been here 3 days and I'm stressed already haha. There is only the two of us and I think the max we could go for would be a 3 bed. I'm in a Hotel in Westbay and it took my husband over an hour to get back here from work so although there are some nice apts here the time spent driving is too much. Thanks again for your advice, take care Kim x
Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 13:12
Hi Mrs Pepperpot our villa is right by industrial area it's 18500QR available now. We are leaving Qatar or we wouldn't be moving. No agents fee. It's 4 bed + maids but not a huge Style villa. Call me 50132787 if this isn't suitable you can just ask the guards on the compounds use an agent look on dubizzle Qatar or Qatar living xx