Sofa Bed | ExpatWoman.com

Sofa Bed

Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 13:45

Has anyone bought a sofa bed that they think is brilliant? I have slept on a few that aren't so good, but now I want to buy one and I want a really good one.

All recommendations welcome

TIA

Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 16:21
replied with pictures :) Thanks you can delete your email address now :)
Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 16:19
replied with pictures :)
Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 16:13
Done
Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 16:01
not sure if u would consider buying a second hand one (used for a total of 28 days over the last two years) but ours is up for sale as we moved home around 6 months ago and now have a proper guest room with a proper bed for when they will potentially visit us next year :) Oh yes we would definitely consider it, have you put the info on the classifieds?
Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 14:14
we bought one from one of the home stores a few years ago... and its excellent... our specific reason to buy it was that we were looking for one that would open out to be a full queen sized bed (we were only going to use it for 14 days a year when the in-laws came over to visit)... and after months of searching we finally found one that was sturdy as well as comfortable... looks compact but opens up well... not sure if u would consider buying a second hand one (used for a total of 28 days over the last two years) but ours is up for sale as we moved home around 6 months ago and now have a proper guest room with a proper bed for when they will potentially visit us next year :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY