Never seen so many jobs! | ExpatWoman.com

Never seen so many jobs!

Latest post on 08 October 2014 - 19:46
I applied for one of the jobs. Got the email back that this position was already taken about 4 months ago. Nice! I would at least expect that this tread is updated!
Latest post on 07 October 2014 - 10:27
Well, I have seen a recurring current of tightening. I know a few who are fired in last month for cutting cost. Expo 2020 is far far away. What does that have anything to do with a lot of jobs being advertised here on EW? Local hire, lower packages perhaps?
Latest post on 06 October 2014 - 16:51
Maybe the job is not quite your cup of tea, but if it gets you out of the house, some pocket money, a chance to mix and work with all the different nationalities here and learn a bit more about working life in the UAE - it's a stepping stone to your next position!
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 06 October 2014 - 15:27
Most jobs are in early years/primary/middle school education or other education/school related fields. Maybe boring for those who work in different fields, but I would say it is one of the most important sectors to work in.
Latest post on 06 October 2014 - 15:03
But they are all so boring! Where are the interesting jobs posted? Dubizzle :) interesting? yes, suitable? not so sure.
Latest post on 05 October 2014 - 00:12
Well, I have seen a recurring current of tightening. I know a few who are fired in last month for cutting cost. Expo 2020 is far far away.
Latest post on 03 October 2014 - 07:23
But they are all so boring! Where are the interesting jobs posted?
Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 20:00
Just had a look, so many are education/school related

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY