Calling all Entrepreneurs! I need your advice. | ExpatWoman.com

Calling all Entrepreneurs! I need your advice.

Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 17:58

[b][/b]Looks like my new venture is finally going to get off the ground in time for Christmas. I have teh company set up, registered etc but how do I go about creating a logo and protecting it? I know what I want. I just don't know where to go to create it. Any advice would be welcome.

Latest post on 04 October 2014 - 00:33
99designs.com can be good for logos
Latest post on 03 October 2014 - 23:25
Thank you ladies, great tips! I'm off for a cole of days so time to tie up a few loose ends. Robson, I'll be doing all things festive! Gorgeous decorations, bespoke hampers. Seasonal loveliness!
Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 21:14
Try contacting Nishita she is a freelancer that does marketing. She is highly qualified with a degree from Columbia, NYC. Her prices are great and is very efficient and creative! She’s been my little kept secret but Im sharing as I know it can be difficult when your first starting up! Her number is 0507088789. Best of Luck!!!
Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 18:10
Hey, Congrats on the venture. I know its a big step but i meet so many fabulous women doing it everyday and its such a pleasure to watch them in action, passionate and working hard for themselves. My last company i worked for approached a company called Larsa. They were very helpful and had many ideas if one wasn't completely correct. I low they print in masses and well for your money but as for design I'm not sure but check, Veesham Printing, they are based in Al Quoz :) I d love to know what business venture you chose.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY