Excellent housekeeping service (not a shill, regular poster here!) | ExpatWoman.com

Excellent housekeeping service (not a shill, regular poster here!)

Latest post on 04 October 2014 - 09:48
Thanks for the tip. How did you find them, they don't seem to have a website... Hi DM, I found them here, searching threads. Their website is in this thread: http://www.expatwoman.com/forum/topic224904-recommend-me-a-maid-service-pls.aspx I called several agencies before them, but all were either booked or not picking up the phone. I was reluctant to call this company because frankly, the single review here looked suspicious, but I was desperate. Ended up working out very well for me! At 35 dhs/hour, I'll be using them regularly.
Latest post on 03 October 2014 - 18:01
Thanks for the tip. How did you find them, they don't seem to have a website...
Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 20:29
We had our flat cleaned by Dubai Housekeeping today. They were not only excellent in booking us on short notice, but they did a great job. We had expected 2 maids, but due to unforeseen circumstances, only 1 gal was available. The owner/manager Param showed up alongside the maid to apologize and explain. How's that? We only had a 2 hour time slot, but this gal was a professional powerhouse and got everything done. Anyway, just a real positive experience and glad I found this service searching through the myriad of threads on EW. As a former field training manager for a cleaning company in the USA I am impressed.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY