Pre/post natal personal trainer | ExpatWoman.com

Pre/post natal personal trainer

Latest post on 12 October 2014 - 10:39

Hello ladies

My previous trainer who was amazing has relocated to abudhabi and I'm searching for a new one who can train me thru my pregnancy(expecting at the moment) and after aswell.
Would be highly appreciated if you guys could recommend one that uve used or heard of.

Thanks

Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 11:12
I would recommend Exhale body fitness in JBR , I have done pre- natal Pilates and after I had my baby I did the post natal yoga, it is a very nice studio and they have lots of classes going on!
Latest post on 14 October 2014 - 16:16
I would also recommend Urban Energy Fitness. I went to my first pre/post natal class today with Amy and it was amazing. Its much more of a real workout than other pregnancy classes while making sure baba is very safe and sound in there. I also found the other mommys and mommy-to-be really friendly and nice so all in all a great experience. I defiantly recommend giving it a try you wont be disappointed!
Latest post on 14 October 2014 - 10:51
Hi Lovebop26 - sorry just seen your message now. My friend is pregnant but I'm not. I have had 2 sessions now with Ashleigh and have enjoyed them both ... long may it continue! Hope you managed to get hold of her as I am sure you will love it :)
Latest post on 13 October 2014 - 19:06
Yes, I go to the Oasis center one. But soon they will be running outdoor classes, which is fab. I first started outdoor when the weather was nice. They do parks. I used to go to southridge park. Now they have classes at The palm park and at umm Suqueim park which I found great too. I sometimes go to other locations if I feel the need to train more :), towards the end of pregnancy, I found it is helping me a lot with reducing water retention ( almost non) and reducing swollen feet etc. it just make me happy and helps me keep fit. Because kilos can easily add up ... Good luck! Enjoy your pregnancy and definitely do exercise. Amy is fantastic. She's pregnant too and she has great advice. All the trainers are really nice and good and care about each one's conditions, limitations, abilities etc.
Latest post on 13 October 2014 - 10:54
Thanks for the recommendation gaijind! Looking it up now:-) where did u train? I'm in business bay so looks like the closest one to me would be there classes in oasis centre.
Latest post on 12 October 2014 - 21:46
Check Urban Energy Fitness, they offer group classes and personal trainer services. They are amazing. I am training in classes. And it has been helpful throughout my pregnancy, am starting my ninth month now. So it has been a great commitment with them. Check their website or FB page. Speak to Amy Saunders.
Latest post on 12 October 2014 - 20:58
Thanks for the recommendation! Tried calling her but maybe she's with a client. Have left her a text.! Pointless questions but just to reconfirm...u & ur friend both are expecting and training with Ashleigh with regards to that?
Latest post on 12 October 2014 - 12:37
Hello. I would highly recommend the girls at Absolute Fitness. My friend has been training with Ashleigh for a few weeks and is thoroughly enjoying it. I had my first session yesterday and loved it. Give her a call - 0522992539 Have fu x

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY