Single Parents Support | ExpatWoman.com

Single Parents Support

Latest post on 21 December 2014 - 15:08
Hi all,just wondered if there was a single parent support group in Dubai? If not, I would LOVE to create one. Are there many of us out there? Single mums or dads are welcome. I didn't plan to be in this situation (like most of us I guess) but hey it is what it is. Would be a great idea to talk to ppl in similar situations, arrange play dates and just all round support. Luckily I have a good network of friends, but I realise not everyone here does. Would be nice to help each other x Benoir, How far with the group, I was looking forward to it
Latest post on 13 December 2014 - 11:36
Any idea how far it has gone?
Latest post on 12 October 2014 - 16:05
Good idea
Latest post on 12 October 2014 - 15:52
Brilliant Idea! I went to a "Leaves" meeting last week and it was great to speak to people in the same boat as me. Despite my wonderful supporting friends, I often find on weekends, when it is mostly family time, I could do with another single parents company. Let me know how you would like to go about it. I am happy to help.
Latest post on 12 October 2014 - 12:32
Hi all,just wondered if there was a single parent support group in Dubai? If not, I would LOVE to create one. Are there many of us out there? Single mums or dads are welcome. I didn't plan to be in this situation (like most of us I guess) but hey it is what it is. Would be a great idea to talk to ppl in similar situations, arrange play dates and just all round support. Luckily I have a good network of friends, but I realise not everyone here does. Would be nice to help each other x [b'>Benoir[/b'>, nice I dear, I would wish to join
Latest post on 12 October 2014 - 12:02
Hi all,just wondered if there was a single parent support group in Dubai? If not, I would LOVE to create one. Are there many of us out there? Single mums or dads are welcome. I didn't plan to be in this situation (like most of us I guess) but hey it is what it is. Would be a great idea to talk to ppl in similar situations, arrange play dates and just all round support. Luckily I have a good network of friends, but I realise not everyone here does. Would be nice to help each other x

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY