If a you g family wanted to buy a villa, where is the cheapest ready or nearly ready villa? | ExpatWoman.com

If a you g family wanted to buy a villa, where is the cheapest ready or nearly ready villa?

Latest post on 14 October 2014 - 09:39

Hello Ladies,

Are there any sales or estate agents on this board? I know someone who would like to buy their own small villa to get away from the unscrupulous hands of greedy landlords but the prices are so high. Do you know where there are any nice, small villas with a small garden for the kids that are either available now or in the near future.

They don't have pots of money :) so can't put a million down now and the rest on completion, as of course they are still paying rent.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help offered.

Latest post on 19 October 2014 - 16:53
hi ShellAR we have properties in villa project and i'll give give more information just send me a mail [email protected]
Latest post on 16 October 2014 - 20:30
Mudon....close to you in AR and good value for money for 4 beds. http://www.bhomes.com/uae/residential/sales/dubai/mudon/mudon/330815.xhtml?currency=AED
Latest post on 16 October 2014 - 08:30
Hi Kitten, Ideally they would like a 4 bedroom but that would probably be too expensive so 3 beds plus maids would be good (maids room for in laws when they visit). Open to any area that gives the above. We live at Arabian Ranches so near to us would be good, but that is purely selfish on my part. How much are Akoya, I believe they are pretty central? Nearer to town and school would also be good. Open to any area really. Thanks in advance.
Latest post on 14 October 2014 - 10:01
Hi It would help if you told us how many beds etc they are looking for and if they have any area preference. Money wise, they will probably need between AED500k to AED1m for deposit and fees as mortgage is usually about 75% of the value so they need to take that into consideration
Latest post on 14 October 2014 - 09:40
From the hands of unscrupulous landlords to the hands of unscrupulous developers ...

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY