Looking for a Playmate for my DS | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for a Playmate for my DS

Latest post on 14 October 2014 - 21:49

Hi Ladies

I am hoping you can help. I have a 2 year old DS and twin 11 month old DD's and don't drive which makes it difficult to get out and about and as we have no family in Dubai and my DS is not in nursery he is very isolated and as a result very shy.

I would love to arrange a playdate with another child ideally between 1.5 - 3 years old to try and get him out of his shell a bit so was wondering if there is anyone living near Jumeriah 2 who is in the same boat as me or who are willing to arrange a playdate.

Also would be happy for suggestions on how I can bring him out of his shell.

TIA

Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 20:16
Hi Mags12. Glad u replied my little one has been quite isolated in Dubai and is very shy with new people but would love for him to have a chance to interact with our kids his age. If you don't mind we could arrange a playdate at my villa, my son loves our chickens so maybe it could be something to break the ice for the kids. Let me know. Hi I'm so glad I found your post ... My ds is 2 years old and he isn't exactly shy but he's started some sort of a stranger ( sometimes kid) anxiety thing around kids his own age and new situations so I'm also looking to help him be more confident with kids his own age and in new places and situations ... I don't live very close but I drive and can meet anywhere ...
Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 20:12
Hi Sishaj. Got your email but was busy with the kids will try and reply over the weekend.
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 17:50
Hi I'm so glad I found your post ... My ds is 2 years old and he isn't exactly shy but he's started some sort of a stranger ( sometimes kid) anxiety thing around kids his own age and new situations so I'm also looking to help him be more confident with kids his own age and in new places and situations ... I don't live very close but I drive and can meet anywhere ...
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 09:45
Hi Sishaj. Have sent you an email so you can remove your email address. Sandstar Queen My DS is 3.5year old .Started his School but finish everyday at 12.30pm . We don't stay near Jumeirah but am ready to bring him at Jumeirah for Playdate . If interested pls pm me at edited by sishaj on 21/10/2014 <em>edited by SandstarQueen on 23/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 21:26
Sandstar Queen My DS is 3.5year old .Started his School but finish everyday at 12.30pm . We don't stay near Jumeirah but am ready to bring him at Jumeirah for Playdate . edited by sishaj on 21/10/2014 <em>edited by sishaj on 22/10/2014</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY