any flea markets or charity for my clear out ? | ExpatWoman.com

any flea markets or charity for my clear out ?

Latest post on 15 October 2014 - 09:43

I have to clear out and am wondering if there are any collections for the refuges in the middle eastern/ syrian conflict to whom I can donate clothes.
Also looking for general charity that will take stuff. Maybe feline friends.
suggestions ?
thanks so much

Latest post on 01 November 2014 - 21:46
Oasis Center currently has a collection for refugees in Syria. They're particularly looking for warm clothing for the cold winter and children's clothes but take everything. It's in collaboration with the UAE Red Crescent. Not sure how long it runs, but maybe that's on their website.
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 15:23
SOS for Emirates Dogs are doing a Garage Sale/Flea market - they are trying to raise money for their shelter after they were forced to move from their current one at very short notice They are doing it at Glow Beauty Lounge in Al Wasl and donations can be dropped off there :)
Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 21:29
You can also donate all used clothing items to UAE Red Crescent
Latest post on 16 October 2014 - 05:48
The animal welfare charity, 38smiles are always looking for things like this. Look them up on facebook :)
Latest post on 15 October 2014 - 21:01
Ah thanks, I will look them up.
Latest post on 15 October 2014 - 11:27
There was mention on the Bin Kitty Collective page a day or two ago about a series of upcoming flea markets to raise funds. I think in particular they were looking for things like clothing and handbags, etc? Go to their Facebook page and post your query there :)
Latest post on 15 October 2014 - 10:25
last time i had a clear out i donated all my old clothes to K9 friends for their flea market. I think Feline friends also take donations of clothes etc.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY