Dog/house sitter | ExpatWoman.com

Dog/house sitter

Latest post on 18 October 2014 - 12:24

Hello
Can anyone recommend a person/ company who could house sit for us for 3 or 4 days over the Christmas break - our dates are flexible. We are in West Bay and have a dog who would need looking after ie feeding and walking. Thanks

Latest post on 01 November 2014 - 00:21
Hello ladies, The lady is Kim and she is reachable on [email protected] In relation to our experience with moving our cat, it was stressful for our kitten as he was young (4.3 months) but a good thing is making the stop over in a pet hotel where they fed him, took him out to walk around and cleaned him up etc..the flight was long as we moved him from Canada. You need to make the rabies vaccination , get him chipped, and get an original vet health certificate. You collect them all along with his vaccination history and send them say to Kim who gets the necessary Qatari import approvals. Then you go to the animals regulatory bodies where you are now to certify a form filled out by your vet originally. Those docs you need to provide for the shipping company. You book him the flight, share with Kim and then she clears him from customs and off to her caring home. I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any clarifications. By the way, our kitten is still in his caring home to date as we experienced delays in issuing our residencies ! Cheers S
Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 00:12
Hi sarh.noureldine, I am moving to qatar next year. I have a cat and I am considering bringing him with me but I am worried about how stressful the move would be on him. Can you tell me how did you find the whole experience and was your cat very stressed?
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 19:57
Yes, that'd be great. Thanks
Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 20:14
Hello! I know one lady who looks after cats and dogs. We used her services when importing our kitten to Doha and it went well. Let me know if you wish to have her contact details. Regards, S