Primolut N | ExpatWoman.com

Primolut N

Latest post on 18 October 2014 - 21:13

Hi,

heard this can be used to delay periods? Am travelling on 27th for a week to a beach destination and expecting my period on 25.. thinking of taking this to delay periods for about 10 days? Any experience? Is it safe? Should i consult a gynaec?

Latest post on 05 October 2019 - 02:04
I use them often, no problems at all. In the UK doctors prescribe 5mg x 3 times aday. In Dubai they come in 10mg tablets, so you only need to take two daily. Cost of these are 71.50 dhs.
Hello, may I ask if I correctly understand that period delay tablets like Norethisterone are available in Dubai without prescription? In two weeks I travel to Dubai and I would like to ask if it is fully allowed to bring these pills to Dubai. Don´t wanna get in trouble at the Dubai airport.
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 09:57
I use them often, no problems at all. In the UK doctors prescribe 5mg x 3 times aday. In Dubai they come in 10mg tablets, so you only need to take two daily. Cost of these are 71.50 dhs.
Latest post on 18 October 2014 - 23:27
Yes, Norethisterone 5mg 3x daily can be taken to delay a period. You start 3-4 days before the period is due and continue until your return. Your period will then start 2-3 days after you stop taking it.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY