"Al Quoz Typing Centre" | ExpatWoman.com

"Al Quoz Typing Centre"

Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 17:58
Thanks ladies! Yes it was indeed the one in Al Quoz Mall. Went there today and did my Medical (AED 270 + AED 30 courier fee and AED 2 for photocopy) and Emirates ID (AED 270). Didn't take nearly as long as I expected it to and I got there at about 10:45am. Pointless rant: Emirates ID girl gave me no warning when she snapped my pic so I look half asleep (due to the fact I'm halfway through a blink) but would she let me take it again? No. Despite the fact that there was no one, literally NO ONE in the room waiting to be seen. Pretty miffed about that to be honest. I'm not super vain or anything but I would have liked a half decent pic :( I honestly look half asleep, or like someone's made a really bad dad joke and I'm sarcastically saying "Har...har...har"
Latest post on 19 October 2014 - 21:37
I went here today...it is like another world :)
Latest post on 19 October 2014 - 19:26
PoshBird, what is he asking you to do? Just the typing for your medical/ID card? If so, post your location and we'll direct you to your closest typing centre :)
Latest post on 19 October 2014 - 17:06
AL QUOZ TYPING SVCE Typing Centres P.O. Box: 27095 Location: Karama Phone: 04-3365753 E-Mail:
Latest post on 19 October 2014 - 17:04
Someone please help me :') I'm about to tear my hair out! So I need to do my medical and my Emirates ID tomorrow, but I don't know where to go, and the PRO is being of very little help, bless him. I have managed to establish that although the Karama one takes less time as there are less people that go there, I hate the drive, it's more expensive to do it there, and apparently you can't do medical and EID at the same place, so I know I must go to the Al Quoz one as you can do both there apparently. However PRO just keeps saying "Al Quoz typing centre. You know Al Quoz. Yes go to that typing centre" What exactly is it called? Where abouts is it? Al Quoz is a pretty big area. Any directions? "Is Al Quoz. You know Al Quoz? You go to typing centre in Al Quoz" Great :') Thanks. Can anyone help me figure out where I'm supposed to go and what time it opens so I can get there as early as poss, please? Thank you x edited by poshbird87 on 19/10/2014 Is it the one in Al Quoz Mall? if so the location is on here http://www.id.gov.ae/en/emirates-id-centers/registration-centers.aspx?location=Dubai I know the Karama one but I am not too familiar with the one above. Can you ask the PRO if it is located inside Al Quoz Mall
Latest post on 19 October 2014 - 17:04
There is a place at Al Quoz Mall that I took my maid to to get hers done, but it's pretty busy, not sure if that could be it. http://www.alquozmall.com/portfolio/dubai-health-authority-2/ <em>edited by Ohman on 19/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 19 October 2014 - 16:50
Someone please help me :') I'm about to tear my hair out! So I need to do my medical and my Emirates ID tomorrow, but I don't know where to go, and the PRO is being of very little help, bless him. I have managed to establish that although the Karama one takes less time as there are less people that go there, I hate the drive, it's more expensive to do it there, and apparently you can't do medical and EID at the same place, so I know I must go to the Al Quoz one as you can do both there apparently. However PRO just keeps saying "Al Quoz typing centre. You know Al Quoz. Yes go to that typing centre" What exactly is it called? Where abouts is it? Al Quoz is a pretty big area. Any directions? "Is Al Quoz. You know Al Quoz? You go to typing centre in Al Quoz" Great :') Thanks. Can anyone help me figure out where I'm supposed to go and what time it opens so I can get there as early as poss, please? Thank you x <em>edited by poshbird87 on 19/10/2014</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY