The ExpatWoman Festive Family Fair- Saturday, November 8th | ExpatWoman.com

The ExpatWoman Festive Family Fair- Saturday, November 8th

Latest post on 07 November 2014 - 12:31
Hi All, We're looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow at the ExpatWoman Festive Family Fair. Saturday November 8th, 10:30am-4:30pm Dubai Polo and Equestrian Club [url=http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_things_to_do_family_fair_10003.aspx'>Click here to see what will be happening&gt;&gt;[/url'> Warm regards, EW Admin edited by admin on 07/11/2014:party: <em>edited by admin on 07/11/2014</em>
Latest post on 06 November 2014 - 15:43
Hi Freshstart, There are plenty of people who attend the fair each year who do not celebrate Christmas. There will be plenty for your daughter to do and see. We'll have fun activities such as street soccer, a bouncy castle and face painting. There'll be authors signing kid's books too. I hope that you come along and have fun with us, we'd love to welcome you there. Warm regards, EW Admin
Latest post on 06 November 2014 - 11:56
Hi Sounds really fun, I know my daughter would love to come. I'm a British expat but don't celebrate christmas, do you think it would be awkward coming to this event.
Latest post on 28 October 2014 - 14:48
thank you for this informative post and also want to say you best of luck dear :)
Latest post on 19 October 2014 - 17:21
Hi all, Join us as we kick off the festive season with the ExpatWoman Festive Family Fair on the 8th of November 2014 at the Dubai Polo and Equestrian Club. Make a head start on your Christmas Shopping, with 100's of craft stalls, pop-up fashion and a huge range of goodies to appeal to everyone! From stocking fillers, to jewellery, to arts & crafts and curios for your home…it’s sure to be a fabulous day out! Apart from all the great Christmas deals you're sure to snag on the day, we'll also have some great people out on the day who will be giving fab advice and gorgeous goodie bags. Test drive an Infiniti Q50 on the day, and be entered into a draw to win unforgettable prizes. There'll be plenty of kids’ entertainment, Santa's Grotto, Challenge Polo Match and so much more! [url=http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_things_to_do_family_fair_10003.aspx'>Click here to find out more about the event&gt;&gt;[/url'> We look forward to seeing you there!! EW Admin

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY