Nanny injured my daughter .. | ExpatWoman.com

Nanny injured my daughter ..

Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 07:07
If my daughter told me this had happened at home then it would be instant dismissal for sure. There are certain things you can't give 2nd chances for and this is for sure one of them. Please don't take the risk of a 2nd chance
Latest post on 19 October 2014 - 21:10
Are you asking what to do as in the procedure and protocols to fire her ? I can't imagine otherwise
Latest post on 19 October 2014 - 20:34
Katt_007, I am a little taken aback by this thread. If you felt the scratches were adult size why didn't you confront her? Your daughters wellbeing is your first responsibility, not acting on her behalf could result on her losing trust in you. It is absolutely not acceptable for anyone to put their hands on your child. My nanny was left in no doubt as to how I would react to any such behaviour as early as her interview stage. Whether you were too good or whatever reason this could have happened is really beside the point.
Latest post on 19 October 2014 - 19:19
Your daughter has told you that someone meant to be caring for her is treating this way and rather than acting immediately you ask advice on a forum about what to do? Really? You know the character of your daughter, do you believe her? Has she made things up previously? Is it worth taking the risk? If my daughter told me this was happening I wouldn't bother with cameras, something else to happen or any sort of proof, I would have my maid on the next flight home.
Latest post on 19 October 2014 - 17:33
few days back i came home at 2 pm ( just 30 min after DD reach home) , i found scratch and redness daughter neck !! asked nanny she reply dunno maybe in school !! .. asked DD she say nanny lift my hair and scratch my neck..it s painful .. that day DD had PE in school but still the size is for an adult, i did not comment on that i agree with nanny that school playing prob ... my daughter again told me that the nanny push her and pull her hair hard as she did not finish her food !! why could a nanny do that ? she been with me 2 yrs now , i support her and treat her best .... 4 days off months , phone , internet , tablet , separate room , everything she want is there.... maybe i am too good ? please please advice me what to do ?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY