Dangerous Mother Driving in Ranches | ExpatWoman.com

Dangerous Mother Driving in Ranches

Latest post on 23 December 2014 - 20:15
Found and reported!!!
Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 07:07
The answer is pull in bus stops. You can’t legislate for ejeets but you can reduce the risk ejeet pose. There are plenty of bus stop laybys around the Ranches but the school buses choose to stop wherever they feel like, including pavements !! Look who's driving them - what do you expect? And to the OP - did you report this woman to the police?
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 22:53
The answer is pull in bus stops. You can’t legislate for ejeets but you can reduce the risk ejeet pose. There are plenty of bus stop laybys around the Ranches but the school buses choose to stop wherever they feel like, including pavements !!
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 22:52
I'm sorry, but I think some are cross-talking about traffic when the question I raised was about an 'eejot' western lady who put the child crossing the road at risk along with her own 2 children's. I actually need to hunt down this grey/dark silver E _____ Fortuner that was driven down the Avenue St (?) of Al Reem 3 towards the security booth, we have mixed up the digits of her plate number! Anyone see this car, let me know where! I imagine she lives somewhere on The Avenue if that's where she was coming from...
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 21:35
I'm sorry, but I think some are cross-talking about traffic when the question I raised was about an 'eejot' western lady who put the child crossing the road at risk along with her own 2 children's. I actually need to hunt down this grey/dark silver E _____ Fortuner that was driven down the Avenue St (?) of Al Reem 3 towards the security booth, we have mixed up the digits of her plate number! Anyone see this car, let me know where!
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 20:45
The answer is pull in bus stops. You can’t legislate for ejeets but you can reduce the risk ejeet pose.
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 20:25
My hubby sensed this traffic issue and it was one of the reasons we moved out of ranches last winter into victory heights.. imagine what will happen once CASA,Sustainable city,Mudoon , Akoya will be fully functional ..All of them ends up on the same road..
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 10:50
I guess the OP must be new to Dubai if she finds this unusual... This morning through the Ranches the car behind me sped past myself, a taxi and a school bus causing the oncoming school bus to brake...sadly a regular occurrence.. New or not. Unusual or not. It's still not right. I didn't say it was
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 10:50
When I was chosing a villa in spring, something inside of me told me that I should avoid the Ranches... We took a house at Victory Heights and now we can leave house at the last moment in the morning without to worry to be stuck at the exit. Could you tell me why everybody dreams to live in Ranches???? It is overpriced and overcrowded... Our eldest was at JESS - I can only take one to school so we decided as the eldest it was easier for him to get himself to school... And, apart from the traffic issue, it's still a lovely place to live - lakes, pools and parks, nice retail centre and golf club...when the weather's cooler it's a lovely place to walk. <em>edited by Doubting Thomas on 20/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 10:21
When I was chosing a villa in spring, something inside of me told me that I should avoid the Ranches... We took a house at Victory Heights and now we can leave house at the last moment in the morning without to worry to be stuck at the exit. Could you tell me why everybody dreams to live in Ranches???? It is overpriced and overcrowded... I also wonder that Best pools and parks, right?
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 10:19
I guess the OP must be new to Dubai if she finds this unusual... This morning through the Ranches the car behind me sped past myself, a taxi and a school bus causing the oncoming school bus to brake...sadly a regular occurrence.. New or not. Unusual or not. It's still not right.
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 09:44
When I was chosing a villa in spring, something inside of me told me that I should avoid the Ranches... We took a house at Victory Heights and now we can leave house at the last moment in the morning without to worry to be stuck at the exit. Could you tell me why everybody dreams to live in Ranches???? It is overpriced and overcrowded... I also wonder that
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 09:40
When I was chosing a villa in spring, something inside of me told me that I should avoid the Ranches... We took a house at Victory Heights and now we can leave house at the last moment in the morning without to worry to be stuck at the exit. Could you tell me why everybody dreams to live in Ranches???? It is overpriced and overcrowded...
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 09:19
Yes! Everyone is now going out the main entrance which means is blocking up getting to JESS in the morning! We need some more exits soon or it's going to become a big issue. Sorry not that this means anyone should be over taking school buses or driving dangerously, but the traffic issues in AR are going to be a big problem if something is not done. <em>edited by JShepherd on 20/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 09:18
Rafflesia, ignore the comments complaining about traffic. That's no excuse. Report her to the police. Arabian Ranches has a major problem with people repeatedly breaking the speed limit because they're too lazy or too stupid to allocate sufficient time for their journey. The speed limit is 40km, yet suburban clowns zoom around at 60km, oblivious to the danger they pose to children and pets. The worst offenders apparently believe that having kids in the car will let others give them a pass for their dangerous driving. Report her. Next time she could kill someone.
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 09:09
Not at all in this woman's defense, but it must be horrible coming from Al Reem in the mornings. Must take hours. When we lived there in 2007, it took us 10 minutes to even reach the exit. Now they've built so many more houses and it's so much more crowded - and the exit is a mess - it must be a nightmare. Surely they will build another exit for those poor people! It was fine until we came back from summer - seemed the disaster happened almost overnight !! Now it can take 30 minutes to get onto Umm Sequiem or 15 to "Emirates" road...main problem seems to be all the communities along the old bypass road becoming occupied - suddenly the world and his wife are streaming through Studio City and Motor City roundabouts making it increasingly difficult to get out...The last few mornings there's been a police man on the junction controlling the traffic which has helped a bit but I now go round Global Village to save time..
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 08:59
Not at all in this woman's defense, but it must be horrible coming from Al Reem in the mornings. Must take hours. When we lived there in 2007, it took us 10 minutes to even reach the exit. Now they've built so many more houses and it's so much more crowded - and the exit is a mess - it must be a nightmare. Surely they will build another exit for those poor people!
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 08:47
I guess the OP must be new to Dubai if she finds this unusual... This morning through the Ranches the car behind me sped past myself, a taxi and a school bus causing the oncoming school bus to brake...sadly a regular occurrence..
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 08:35
It shocks me how fast some people drive near to schools. Totally irresponsible. There is a number for reporting reckless driving - 800 4353.
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 07:04
Report to Al Amin or Police? A blonde wavy/curly haired mother with 2 children on the way to school zoomed past at least 30kmph past a school buc picking up a child that was crossing the street. A dark silver/grey fortuner 'E___'. There were 2 cars already waiting behind the school bus considering the Stop sign put out by the school bus and she just whizzed past by all. This was in Al Reem 3 main street. And she herself had 2 children in her car. Why do this selfish act?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY